Hello, Guest! Welcome to Pinoyshares.com.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a pinoyshares member you'll have the following privileges:

- Gain access to private forums and restricted features
- Reply and create new topics or polls
- Download free applications, games, themes, graphics, tones, videos, etc.
- Ask question or support related to mobile phone, computer, game console, and multimedia
- Private messaging (PM) with fellow members
- Communicate instantly or real-time with currently online members via Shout Box

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello, Guest! Welcome to Pinoyshares.com.

Most of our features and services are available only to our members. So we encourage you to login or join us by registering a new account. Registration is free, fast, and simple. You only need to provide a valid email address so we can minimize spammers. As a pinoyshares member you'll have the following privileges:

- Gain access to private forums and restricted features
- Reply and create new topics or polls
- Download free applications, games, themes, graphics, tones, videos, etc.
- Ask question or support related to mobile phone, computer, game console, and multimedia
- Private messaging (PM) with fellow members
- Communicate instantly or real-time with currently online members via Shout Box
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Stuff in Here![Ghost Story]

4 posters

Go down

Strange Stuff in Here![Ghost Story] Empty Strange Stuff in Here![Ghost Story]

Post by sentinel Sat 2 Apr - 14:17

[B]
[SIZE="3"]Strange Stuff in Here!

by Grace C.
(Carol Stream, IL, USA)

I don't have a picture, but I have a heck of a story. Well, I live in Carol Stream, Illinois. I can't explain the feeling, but I wish it were a dream. . .

I was home alone and there was a storm. I was watching TV as normal, and there was a big crack of lightning which struck the power lines. They started glowing purple! We live behind a field that I heard a man was killed in, which I didn't believe, until this. The power went out, and it happened. I looked outside and saw something running outside in the field. I figured it was the coyotes that live out there, but I thought wrong.

The moving disappeared. All of a sudden, there was a gust of wind and I felt another presence in the house with me. From the other room I heard a noise, like a butcher knife hitting the floor. Then, I heard a scream and a gasp, and then nothing. I was so freaked out, I sat in the corner huddled under the covers. There was another gust of wind and I saw something in our backyard, running out, holding something dripping. It wasn't clear and it looked like a wisp of air. The power came back on and my parents pulled into the driveway, along with my sister. They walked in, turned on a light, and saw me as white as a sheet covered in blankets. They calmed me down and I told them what happened. They didn't believe me until they saw it.
The kitchen drawer was open, our good knife was missing and, this is weird, there was a huge stain of blood, fresh, on the floor. All of a sudden the radio came on by itself and it was very faint, but I heard something say, "YOU'RE NEXT!!"

Thats all I can say of what happened. So far, I've been okay. But I keep feeling like someone's watching me....
[/SIZE]
sentinel
sentinel
Administrator
Administrator

https://pinoyshares.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Strange Stuff in Here![Ghost Story] Empty Re: Strange Stuff in Here![Ghost Story]

Post by vinz_3rdz Tue 5 Apr - 9:42

wow. . .nice story. . . .hehehehe. . Gusto ko rin mangyanri sa akin to. . . Hehehe :lol::
vinz_3rdz
vinz_3rdz

http://marvinvios.mobie.in

Back to top Go down

Strange Stuff in Here![Ghost Story] Empty Re: Strange Stuff in Here![Ghost Story]

Post by kulit Tue 5 Apr - 13:54

kurata yue
kulit
kulit
Supporter
Supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by gostfuker Wed 6 Apr - 5:51

hehe! pagsulay ranah frwnd Strange Stuff in Here![Ghost Story] 361243377
gostfuker
gostfuker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down